Yoga in Art Gallery, Gouda
You are invited to join us to celebrate Yoga, Photography Arts & Life Coaching gathering in an Art Gallery located in Gouda on Saturday, May 12 2018.
We'll begin by yoga practice together (60mins) in this spacious art gallery surrounded by breathtaking photography arts. The yoga practice will be led by Pritha from Bali, Indonesia. Yoga will be given in English and is available for all levels from beginners to advanced practitioners.
You will be able to browse, admire and /or to buy the photography available in the art gallery. Nicole & Marrianna are the grateful owners of this amazing place and they will be there to assist you.
Rosa Winkel, from Relationships that Matter (life coach) will be there to guide you through all of the questions arise in your thoughts related to your relationships with life.
Unit 4 Art
Stationsplein 4, 2801AK
(Tegenover de NS. Naast de Spar. Onder de Gouda verzekeringen)
From 10.00 - 12.00 noon
Please be in the location 15 minutes before the event starts.
Donation based event.
• 30% of the profit will be given to improve the healthcare & education for the children in Indonesia (www.yogather.org) •
Please reserve your space by sending us a message on this event board.
- The yoga class is suitable for all levels, beginners to advanced.
- Bring your own yoga mat or your can use ours.
- Refreshments available.
- Come to class in comfortable clothing.
- Do not eat at least 2 hours before yoga.
- If you have a medical condition/pregnancy, please check with your doctor if you can attend the session.
INFORMATION & QUESTIONS: