• Easy Yoga: Great for beginner and also very suitable for people with a variety of condition and complaints that exclude a more intensive practice of yoga or other sports.
• Vinyasa/Vinyasa Flow: Sequential movement that interlinks postures to form a continuous flow. It creates a movement meditation that reveals all forms as being impermanent and for this reason are not held on to.
• Hatha: Hatha yoga is about finding balance. Through working with the physical body, releasing tensions and traumas stored in the body, you create space in yourself and, through that space and balance, the opportunity for spiritual growth.
• FlyHigh Yoga: FlyHighYoga™ (FHY™) is popular and relatively new style of yoga. It appeared in 2012 in Ubud, Bali with development of FHY™ Hanging Belt, simple and unique tool for different, precise and alignment-based style of modern yoga practices.
• Beginner/Intro to Yoga: Foundational yoga poses, and answers to your questions on all the yoga basics. Build strength and confidence to take your yoga practice deeper.
• Gentle Flow (Vinyasa): This class is designed for beginners through intermediate students. In Gentle Flow, you’ll be guided through postures in a Vinyasa style, beginning with the basic poses, but allowing for more challenging poses based on your practice level. Props are encouraged to allow the body to fully achieve each pose comfortably. This is a great class for students looking for a more gentle experience, those who are new to yoga or those who need a change of pace, yet still have the option to take it to the next level. Also the perfect class for students with injuries or limitations.
• Mindful Flow: A grounding, centering mindfully paced gentle hatha flow. Bring an open mind to this beautiful flow which uses pranayama weaved throughout the class. Learn how to unify the body, mind and breath, and use your breath to organize the mind, whilst the body is led through a mindfully paced flow class. Perfect for starting your day in a mindful way whilst energizing the body. This class is suitable for beginners to advanced yogis who are looking for a meditative flow practice.
• Gentle Hatha: A restful, calming class including breathing, gentle flowing movements, passive and supported poses. This is a perfect beginning yoga class that is also appropriate for those working with injury, limited mobility, or who prefer a softer, gentler approach to yoga.
• Sunrise Vinyasa: Start your day with intention and balance. By linking breath and movement we will invigorate the body and quiet the mind. This all-level flowing class will lengthen the spine and lubricate the joints, while building strength and flexibility. Instruction will focus on alignment, integrity of breath, and drishti/gazing point. Modifications and variations will be offered to make the practice safe and effective for all levels. This class includes pranayama and meditation. All are welcome.
• Samadi Bali: Samadi Bali is a place for daily yoga classes, Yoga teacher trainings, Holiday retreats, Accommodation, Healthy vegetarian food & Holistic wellness treatments. We bring in the best yoga teachers in bali who have trained extensively in many varieties of yoga, for many years, to then share their love and passion for yoga.
• Serenity Eco Guest House & Yoga: Set in the harmonious surroundings of Canggu and only a five-minute stroll away from the beach, Serenity Eco Guesthouse offers a tranquil retreat for everyone. Well known by the surfers and yogis, you can come experience the waves or join in one of our daily yoga classes held in our Yoga Shalas.
• Desa Seni: A Resort in Bali – An Art Village, showcasing culture, religion, and traditions from the archipelago of Indonesia. Offering daily yoga classes, personal yoga retreats and wellness packages. Dedicated, passionate teachers leading classes in Ashtanga, Kundalini Yoga, Vinyasa, Hatha, Restorative, Yin, Tantra, Fly High and Meditation. Open to the Kula (community)! Enjoy practicing in our open aired, tropical Bali studio.
• New Life Yoga, Netherlands: A yoga studio situated in Zoetermeer, Netherlands.